For more than 30 years, Spence Graham has lead a myriad of teams of people inside and outside of the workplace. His engaging and down-to-earth style of organizational management seeks to maximize the efforts of each individual on the team in a manner that builds loyalty, passion and enjoyment within the group. As a Professional Technologist and a Digital Signage Certified Expert (and digital signage evangelist) he was integral to the creation of a very large, high-tech digital signage network at West Virginia University that now spans four campuses with more than 100 digital signs and a 24/7/365 emergency alert feature in addition to standard WVU messaging and marketing on the WVU Information Stations network. Steady and controlled growth of the network, budget management and team leadership are key components to the success of the WVU Info Stations and as Manager of Operations the network as grown from 10 digital signs to more than 75 in four years. Spence resides in Morgantown, WV and enjoys amateur radio, is an avid outdoorsman, and spent a month in Mali, West Africa assisting in a medical mission project.
- EMERGENCY ALERT: The Anatomy of a Campus Crisis
- Digital Signage in Higher Education Network Operations (Suggested Resources)
- Using Wiffiti For Social Media Engagement in Higher Education Settings
- Higher Ed Digital Signage Google Hangout Video 1 (June 24, 2014)
- Wayfinding Solutions for your College (Higher Ed Tech Decisions article)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.