This is an article about QR Code usage on digital signage that I consulted on with the author, Aaron Stern for his article in K-12 Tech Decisions magazine (September 25, 2012). At West Virginia University we use QR codes for specific types of information… but not over-use them. While a cool technology, you need to be very focused on your objective and the goal of any campaign using them.
- EMERGENCY ALERT: The Anatomy of a Campus Crisis
- Digital Signage in Higher Education Network Operations (Suggested Resources)
- Using Wiffiti For Social Media Engagement in Higher Education Settings
- Higher Ed Digital Signage Google Hangout Video 1 (June 24, 2014)
- Wayfinding Solutions for your College (Higher Ed Tech Decisions article)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.